ComplianceVault™ - Email Archiving Appliance Powered by Imation™ technology
The Imation ComplianceVault Archiving Appliance is a completely integrated all-in-one hardware / software email archiving appliance. It indexes and archives all of a company's email from virtually any IMAP/POP3-based email system on a continuous basis, from virtually an unlimited number of mailboxes. A simple but powerful user interface allows for extensive search and audit capabilities.
Unlike other solutions requiring ongoing per-user license fees and software maintenance costs, the Imation ComplianceVault solution features a low, one-time investment. It offers the hard disk drive capacity ranges, tape format choices, and price points that perfectly fit the needs of small and midsize businesses - whether you're looking for an email archiving solution for regulatory compliance, legal discovery (e-discovery), or simply good business practices.
The unique Imation solution includes:
- Intel server platform with embedded Intradyn ComplianceVault software
- A choice of hard disk drive capacities (320GB, 500GB, 800GB, or 1TB capacity options), combined with multiple tape autoloader options from Exabyte (VXA-2, VXA-320, LTO-2, or LTO-3)
Imation ComplianceVault Solution Features:
Archive, search, retrieve, audit, and encrypt.
For additional information on this industry-leading product and to discover the best solution that is right for your environment contact a Data Bridge Digital product Specialist. 613-836-6010 or by email at email@example.com
- Complete solution - includes 1U server platform, hard disk drives, tape autoloader, application software, graphical user interface, Ethernet 10/100/1000 networking, 110/220 volt AC power, rack mount rail kits, cables, and technical support. No additional per-user costs, license costs, software maintenance costs, or other ongoing costs (other than removable media).
- Unique compatibility - comes with customer's choice of Exabyte VXA-2, VXA-320, Ultrium™ LTO-2, or Ultrium™ LTO-3 tape autoloaders - based on award-winning and widely adopted technologies. WORM capability is available with the Ultrium™ LTO-3 solution option, for regulatory compliance requiring write-once, read-many (non-alterable) media.
- Easy to install, easy to operate - sets up in minutes
- Easy-to-use interface - featuring simple navigation, clean design, and drop-down menus.
- Robust search capabilities - including wildcard searches, fuzzy searches, proximity searches, and range searches
- Extensive audit features - for better audit reporting and control.
Encryption - the appliance provides the option of tape encryption, to safeguard tapes from data theft or loss.